Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 48" Floating Deck Hydro Drive Twin-Lever (30488)
Call for Price
Sale: Now until 10/13/2018
Zink Outdoor Power Equipment
48" Floating Deck Hydro Drive Twin-Lever (30488)
Floating Deck Hydro Drive
18.5 hp Kawasaki® 603cc engine with 48" TURBO FORCE cutting deck, and Twin-Lever steering controls.
- 48" (122 cm) TURBO FORCE 7-gauge cutting deck
- 18.5 hp* Kawasaki® 603cc
- Robust 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) cast iron spindle housings
- IntuitiveTwin Lever steering control system
- Twin Lever Controls-MD: Twin Lever steering controls reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity. The straight-forward control logic is easy for new operators to learn and master. Steers like a “z" mower. Great for tracking in large open spaces and also maneuvering around obstacles. All around an intuitive control system.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck - Floating Deck: High-capacity 7/10 guage TURBO FORCE deck delivers unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Flat-free Caster Tires:
- Premium Hydraulics: Independent, commercial-duty .6 cu. in. (10 cc) displacement pumps and wheel motors provide instant forward and reverse control without shifting.
- The Industry's Toughest Spindle Assembly: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell.
- Engine: 18.5 hp* Kawasaki® 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Cutting Width: 48" (122 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1" to 4-1/2" (2.5 to 11.4 cm); quick change
- Number of Blades: 3
- Starter: Electric Start
- Drive System: Hydraulic
- Deck Material: 7-gauge Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Side-discharge Standard
- Adjustable Discharge: Standard
- Blade Engagement: Electric Clutch
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,300+ ft/min (5,577 m/min)
- CARB Compliant: Model 39488
- Caster Tires: 9" x 3.50 - 4" (23 x 9 - 10 cm); flat-free
- Certification: CARB
- Deck Design: 48" (122 cm) 7-gauge TURBO FORCE
- Discharge Chute: Reinforced rubber
- Drive Tires: 16" x 7.50 - 8" (40.6 x 19.1 - 20.3 cm)
- Ground Speed: 6.2 mph (10 km/h) fwd; 2.5 mph (4 km/h) rev
- Height: 46" (117 cm)
- Horsepower: 18.5 hp
- Hydraulic Drive: Twin Hydro-Gear® Pumps
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium Synthetic
- Length: 77.8" (197 cm)
- Spindle Housing: 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: Twin-Lever
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear 10cc pumps and Parker motors
- Width: 49.6" (126 cm) with chute up
- Weight: 682 lbs (309 kg)
- Walk-Behind Bags: Toro® utility bags add convenience and productivity to everyday mowing. Use them for trash, tools, cell phone - whatever you need to pick up or carry with you.
- Atomic® Mulching Blades: Atomic® mulching blades feature an aggressive "tooth" design that shreds grass and leaves into small particles. The teeth curl upward behind the blade to suspend clippings in the chamber so they are cut and re-cut until they virtually disappear. Turn your Toro Groundsmaster® into an Atomic® mulching machine!
- Recycler® Mulching Kits: Recycler mulching kits deliver the industry's finest mulching performance and reduce mowing time up to 38% vs. bagging*.*Respondents in a Texas A&M University study cut their lawns 38% faster when they didn't bag.
- TRU TRAK® Sulky: Toro's patented TRU TRAK® sulky is the industry's most innovative sulky design. Large, independently pivoting foot plates greatly reduce operator fatigue while the 2-point connection eliminates jack-knifing in turns or reverse. The unit tracks "true" and straight every time. Foot pads pivot into stowed position when operating in conditions not conducive to sulky operation and for trailering convenience.
- Soft Baggers: Cloth bag kit available for seasonal clean-up, or small debris collection jobs.
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18.5 hp
- Hydro-Gear 10cc pumps and Parker motors
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 7.50 - 8 in. (40.6 x 19.1 - 20.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (19 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (122 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge